• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

bobby

So Jenngorham killed our forum?

Oh, god, someone will write a limerick, and a frantic bout of asspinching and writing in italics will ensue.

Martin said:
So Jenngorham killed our forum?

Oh, god, someone will write a limerick, and a frantic bout of asspinching and writing in italics will ensue.

LOL-I love your description. I don't know, people do need to blow off a little steam, if we didn't have this forum silliness, I think this place would get a bit "stuffy."

my intention for this thread was just to get bobby to empty his in box. i started a very similar thread 3 weeks ago to get rk to do the same. i'm sorry if i am breaking the rules.

i didn't want to post in the tell me something thread. so i figured i'd post it here...ya krunk'd floo....you are right..everything bobby says is gospel....that kid, well he has a heart of gold.... ;) :D

The reason for bobbyb's in-box being full is that I stuffed it with my mind's eye. Let me elaborate - bobbyb is my lover and we are in the process of re-acquainting ourselves. "Life...Oh, life...Life, liiiiiiiife, lifeeeeee! AY-eeee!"

Back