• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book about Delimar Cuevas Abduction?

pufferpetey

Does anyone know if there ever was a book published about her. Heard about it recently and it's fascinating..apparently she was abducted at a young age, believed to have been dead, yet her mother sees her 6 years later at a party and finds out she's actually alive. Pretty fascinating story!

There are so many stories on the news about child abductions that is difficult to get something published, I'm sure. if you search Amazon for Child Abduction books, I'm sure you'll find something similar to what you're looking for.

There seems to have been a film documentary called The Girl Who Came Back From The Dead, there may be a book with the same title.

Hm... I do remember reading a couple stories very similar to the story of Delimar Cuevas so I'm not sure how easy it will be to find exactly what you're looking for. The book Isabell mentioned is very similar but i don't think its based on that exact story. Does anyone else remember hearing they were making a movie about the cuevas story? That was awhile ago and I haven't heard anything since.

Hm... I do remember reading a couple stories very similar to the story of Delimar Cuevas so I'm not sure how easy it will be to find exactly what you're looking for. The book Isabell mentioned is very similar but i don't think its based on that exact story. Does anyone else remember hearing they were making a movie about the cuevas story? That was awhile ago and I haven't heard anything since.

I was only making a suggestion to a similar story. I doubt that there is a book on the particular story the poster was asking about.

pufferpetey... you probably heard about the LMN movie based on this called Little Girl Lost. i think this one is going to be a good one.

I'd really like to read a book based on this story, but I'll take a movie about it any day. I looked it up and it actually airs this Sunday at 8PM on LMN. Unfortunately, I'll be at my little niece's birthday party during that time. Hopefully I'll catch a re-run!

Anyone who watched Little Girl Lost? What did you think of it? I usually have a book to compare the movies too but I thought they did a pretty good job.

If you want to read heart-stopping books about child abductions try Without A Trace by Susan Billig, I Know My First Name Is Steven by Mike Echols or A Beautiful Child by Matt Birkbeck. All of these books are haunting tails about kids who were kidnapped.

Back