• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book about past lives

alice

We had a book on our shelves a few years ago I had always been meaning to read but someone (can't remember who) borrowed it and it never returned :(

All I remember about the story is that there is a man who is able to give people a 'drug' (?) and they are transported (in their minds, not literally) back to their past lives or something similiar, I remember a character being female and she was transported back to the times of William the Conqueror (actually I'm not sure, sometime between 1000 and 1200?).

On the book we had there was a woman in the foreground and a castle in the background.

I think there was more than one book.

Thanks for any replies :)

Alice

Oldie but a goodie. Try anything by Edgar Caycie. This kind of thing doesn't normally interest me, but I picked up a Cayce book at a used bookstore awhile back and was struck by some of his "case studies" that were documented. As with everything, you have to take it with a grain of salt, but a good read no matter what.

SFG75 said:
Oldie but a goodie. Try anything by Edgar Caycie. This kind of thing doesn't normally interest me, but I picked up a Cayce book at a used bookstore awhile back and was struck by some of his "case studies" that were documented. As with everything, you have to take it with a grain of salt, but a good read no matter what.

I'm familiar with the Cayce material, and the above doesn't sound like him at all to me.

It sounds more like a work of fiction maybe? Cayce was the real deal. (By the way, you pronouced his name correctly, SFG75, as Casey, or Caycie.) ;)

Edgar Cayce link

StillILearn said:
I'm familiar with the Cayce material, and the above doesn't sound like him at all to me.

It sounds more like a work of fiction maybe? Cayce was the real deal. (By the way, you pronouced his name correctly, SFG75, as Casey, or Caycie.) ;)

Edgar Cayce link

Oh dear, the person was looking for fiction? Oooops.:eek:

Back