• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book - money

I think Amazon.Com that you implied was advertisement and off-subject. Moreover, Amazon.Com is a trouble shit.

Never! I demand bang for every buck I spend and spending that kind of money on a book does not qualify as being bang for the buck. I like my books from amazon that cost one penny plus shipping... that's bang for the buck.

We stretch our dollar by using the library..I can be inspired by library books as well as the ones we've paid to keep and house. Everyone has to find a balance that works for their own lives.

We stretch our dollar by using the library..I can be inspired by library books as well as the ones we've paid to keep and house. Everyone has to find a balance that works for their own lives.

I agree with you. I would use the library more if the location didn't make it so inconvenient.

Because once I ordered "Principles and Techniques in Combinatorics" by Chen-Chuan Chong and Koh-Khee Meng on Amazan.Com and paid on the credit card of my cousin (I have no right to use because I am under eighteen) and the book didn't come. The time passes over. I don't mean the money, I do mean the way they are wrong. I was expecting that Amazon.Com had no error.

Because once I ordered "Principles and Techniques in Combinatorics" by Chen-Chuan Chong and Koh-Khee Meng on Amazan.Com and paid on the credit card of my cousin (I have no right to use because I am under eighteen) and the book didn't come. The time passes over. I don't mean the money, I do mean the way they are wrong. I was expecting that Amazon.Com had no error.

Was the card ever charged?

Wait, I see your problem: http://www.amazan.com/

Was the card ever charged?

Wait, I see your problem: http://www.amazan.com/

I don't know what you imply but I have to say that I can check if a credit card has been charged. I am not a child and in spite of what you think like, I am upper soul man.

Moreover, I don't get what you're trying to say with that you said you saw my problem. And because it is before breakfast and I am not a normal-mode person at the moment, I strongly recommend you not to drive me crazy with your sharp critiques and hurting words.

**** Amazon.Com! I haven't got to speak nice about Amazon.Com because it is the sponsor. Let it get the hell out of our World.

I don't know what you imply but I have to say that I can check if a credit card has been charged. I am not a child and in spite of what you think like, I am upper soul man.

Moreover, I don't get what you're trying to say with that you said you saw my problem. And because it is before breakfast and I am not a normal-mode person at the moment, I strongly recommend you not to drive me crazy with your sharp critiques and hurting words.

**** Amazon.Com! I haven't got to speak nice about Amazon.Com because it is the sponsor. Let it get the hell out of our World.

I read that three times and I have no idea what you're talking about.

Go eat your breakfast then come back and make sense.

Much depends on whether the book was actually sold by Amazon or one of their online sellers. If it was one of their sellers, then errors do happen, but most errors are easily fixed with a quick email.

However, the bottom line is that if you paid for the book and didn't receive it, then Amazon will make sure you get a refund. They're very good about that, even if the book was sold by one of their online retailers.

Much depends on whether the book was actually sold by Amazon or one of their online sellers. If it was one of their sellers, then errors do happen, but most errors are easily fixed with a quick email.

However, the bottom line is that if you paid for the book and didn't receive it, then Amazon will make sure you get a refund. They're very good about that, even if the book was sold by one of their online retailers.

I don't think so.

Back