• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book - money

I've never had any problems with Amazon.com. :confused: Mind you, they must have such a high volume of transactions, that errors are bound to occur. I'm sure if you contacted them, you would get your money back. Unless, of course, you speak to them the way you speak to some people here. :eek:

I've never had any problems with Amazon.com. :confused: Mind you, they must have such a high volume of transactions, that errors are bound to occur. I'm sure if you contacted them, you would get your money back. Unless, of course, you speak to them the way you speak to some people here. :eek:

It is a very polite behavior that you are interested but it smells advertisement a bit because Amazon.Com is the sponsor and any one else other than the forum members will come as a guest to the forum and they probably think as if it is an unserious forum and as you may know, it is not a good deed. Refunding the money back is not a pretending for me as I have just said. Moreover, I do not know if it is legal.
Thanks you.
Your name in Persian is eseeb dani.

No, I didn't. Because it is not the way I am. We never try to make something back after the events themselves happen.

In years of dealing with Amazon, they have never messed up on an order they filled themselves. Remarkable, when you consider the many ways in which errors could occur. If there were an error, I would not think it was evil-doing on their part, but a mistake, and I would ask for a refund. They don't want people complaining about them and hurting their reputation.

They also have Amazon sellers - dealers who sell through them. At least once I had a problem (no book received) with one of them, but was given a refund promptly and without an argument.

In years of dealing with Amazon, they have never messed up on an order they filled themselves. Remarkable, when you consider the many ways in which errors could occur. If there were an error, I would not think it was evil-doing on their part, but a mistake, and I would ask for a refund. They don't want people complaining about them and hurting their reputation.

They also have Amazon sellers - dealers who sell through them. At least once I had a problem (no book received) with one of them, but was given a refund promptly and without an argument.

Thanks a lot. By the way, I know it's gonna be accepted as off-subject but in one of my languages (you know what I imply), there's a saying: deyme mene, deymeyim sene (in Azerbaijani). If we will translate with the way that bares all the meaning, we will have this: "you're good to me, so I am good to you". And here's the situation is what is said in the saying.

Back