• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book of the Month Titles List

Landslide

I was thinking of suggestions for July BOTM and realised it would be easier knowing which ones were already discussed. I could only find a list until August 2007 and since it's a closed thread I decided to post a new one. If one of the moderators could merge them I think it would be the best.

Also I'm not sure about some of the months (where there's a ?)

Book of the Month: 2008

The Books Discussed in 2008 were:

Jan-2008: (No Book) ?
Feb-2008: (No Book) ?
Mar-2008: (No Book) ?
Apr-2008: (No Book) ?
May-2008: The First Circle, Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Jun-2008: A Farewell To Arms, Ernest Hemingway
Jul-2008: Embers, Sándor Márai
Aug-2008: Sons And Lovers, D.H. Lawrence
Sep-2008: Fathers and Sons, Ivan Turgenev
Oct-2008: Tender Is The Night, F Scot Fitzgerald
Nov-2008: Uncle Tom's Cabin, Harriet Beecher Stowe
Dec-2008: Speak, Memory, Vladimir Nabokov

The Books Discussed in 2008 were:

Jan-2008: (No Book) ?
Feb-2008: (No Book) ?
Mar-2008: (No Book) ?
Apr-2008: (No Book) ?
May-2008: The First Circle, Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Jun-2008: A Farewell To Arms, Ernest Hemingway
Jul-2008: Embers, Sándor Márai
Aug-2008: Sons And Lovers, D.H. Lawrence
Sep-2008: Fathers and Sons, Ivan Turgenev
Oct-2008: Tender Is The Night, F Scot Fitzgerald
Nov-2008: Uncle Tom's Cabin, Harriet Beecher Stowe
Dec-2008: Speak, Memory, Vladimir Nabokov

I joined in March 2008 and we discussed Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert (I think) in April 2008.Nice job Landslide.

Nice job indeed.A pity there is no post of the week or the month on BAR.A suggestion maybe...and miss could be the first.
A tiara on the avat be nice.An a crown for the misters.
Chiefs?

Thanks guys, it was nothing really...

Libra, since I can't edit my post maybe you could correct it for me?

About Book of the Month updated

I was thinking of suggestions for July BOTM and realised it would be easier knowing which ones were already discussed. I could only find a list until August 2007 and since it's a closed thread I decided to post a new one. If one of the moderators could merge them I think it would be the best.

Also I'm not sure about some of the months (where there's a ?)

I have updated About Book of the Month to include 2008 and 2009.

Hi pamba. We usually start a new thread for each month, where people suggest books and if one gets enough consensus it gets picked, if not we put up a poll. This time we're trying something different, we're trying to decide a few months in advance. We've narrowed the list to 15 books and are trying to narrow it to 10 now so we can put up a poll. You can join the discussion here.

But since you were probably going to suggest different books, just stick with us for a little while, cause sooner or later another thread will be open for more suggestions...

Back