• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Book titles that catch your attention

I just heard of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith.
Imagine Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen’s beloved comedy of manners, complete with bone-crunching, putrefying, flesh-eating zombies! Seth Grahame-Smith, author of How to Survive a Horror Movie, took up the challenge, and judging by the buzz Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is getting, it’s a killer combination!

A strange plague has fallen upon the quiet English village of Meryton—and the dead are returning to life. Feisty yet sensible Elizabeth Bennet—carefully trained in the deadly arts of swordsmanship and musketry—is determined to wipe out the zombie menace. Enter the handsome and haughty Mr. Darcy. Can Lizzy conquer his heart…as she vanquishes the spawn of Satan?

Book Titles

Anything that appear sad and gloomy. That is the Angle/Saxon in me. I especially look at book covers and who has reviewed them.

I like books that look dark. The title has to be something that looks scary or has to do with death. If the cover looks cool I will most likely read it.

Books Like to Read

There is an old Irish myth that we from the green isle like all kinds of darkness and that through the dark we are able to cry.

liketoread:sad:

Eaters of the Dead by Michael Crichton. The movie version was renamed The 13th Warrior, which doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Back