• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Books/Authors on American Psyche and Anxiety

latenight

Hi~ I'd like to do reaserch on American psyche in the past 100 years or so and issues of anxiety cause i've found out that the illuminati like to cause your anxiety and fears to control and manipulate you by any means so that we're easier to be manipulated....So American Psyche and Anxiety/Fear are both my favorite research subjects...And your suggestions would be invaluable to me....

Hi~ I'd like to do reaserch on American psyche in the past 100 years or so and issues of anxiety cause i've found out that the illuminati like to cause your anxiety and fears to control and manipulate you by any means so that we're easier to be manipulated....So American Psyche and Anxiety/Fear are both my favorite research subjects...And your suggestions would be invaluable to me....

o....k....

There's other guys who use fear,much more effectively than the illuminati,sort of bearded fellows....Could they be working together?:confused:

Shhhh. They're listening.

Fortunately I am protected.

tin_foil_hat.jpg

I made the foil myself using some empty beer cans and the E-Z Home Smelter I got for Christmas.

Back