• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Books like this

RaeLynn

Here are a few subjects I like to read about. Romance, set in small towns, vampires, witches, Native Americans, Old south and plantations southern belles family relationships. Fun. Those are just a few things I like. What books have any of these in it?

Please don't suggest Twilight.

Erin McCarthy has several books that you might like. She's a romance author. Two of her books and one short story (A Date With the Other Side, Heiress For Hire, and Charlotte's Web in the book An Enchanted Season) are set in "Ohio's Most Haunted Town". There isn't a *really* strong supernatural element in them, but the romances are steamy and fun. She also wrote the Vegas Vamp series (High Stakes, Bit the Jackpot, Bled Dry, Sucker Bet) and these are a fun, lighter side of vamps rather than your usual dark, brooding vamps. As far as just romance, anything of hers is good.

For Small Towns

Check out The Painted House, by John Grisham. It doesn't follow his normal formula and is certainly a welcome stretch from him. Another good one is Wish You Well, by David Baldacci.:D

- Janet Evanovich's Full series (small town romance - I only read Full Bloom but the others sound interesting, too).

- Drew Hayden Taylor's The Night Wanderer (a native Vampire)

Back