• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Books with Genius Protagonists?

seeun0709

Hi.

I've recently finished reading the Artemis Fowl series (great series, by the way, if you haven't read them) and was wondering if anyone knew any other books with genius - or at least highly intelligent - protagonists.

I have already read Catherine Jink's 'Evil Genius' series, graphics novel 'Deathnote', which are of the same calibre.

Any recommendations? Title, genre, author's name and whether or not it's a series would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-S

Hmm... MOST things by Heinlein (Robert A. Heinlein) fall into this category. Almost all of his protagonists are well into the class of "genius" :p My favorite, by far, is "Number of the Beast". 99% of his work is classed as Science Fiction, but it's honestly a lot more than that :p Speculative fiction, adventure, etc.

Special Topics In Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl.

Very intriguing read, which I may need to read a second time to completely understand it. A kind of strange website has also been developed to accompany the book, but definitely don't go there until you read the book.

Great. All your suggestions are noted. (I am looking forward to your autobiography).

Thanks a lot everyone.

--S

Back