• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Books you're never likely to see

"Money:The Root of All Evil" by Donald Trump

"The Allure of Bondage and Kinky Sex" by Jerry Falwell (spelling?)

Some more suggestions...

"Manners: A Guide to Ladylike Bahavior" by Courtney Love

"Dinner Parties in the Big House: Beautiful Entertaining Behind Bars" by Martha Stewart

"Teller Speaks Out" by Teller (Ghost-written by Penn)

Take me internally

magemanda, do you mean that I'm great at avoiding flames or that my question was extremely controversial for some reason?

Wolhay said:
I knew that North Americans had a different definition of liberals but I thought the definition of the ideology would pretty much be the same.

Wow, what the heck is going on? It's as though there are two completely different threads going on here: one is a humourous discussion and the other some kind of political treatise. Very strange! I want to stay on the tread that was started, but I can't help but first comment on one thing. Please be careful when you refer to 'North Americans'. Remember that there are 3 nations here, and they are composed of very diverse individuals. We would not refer to 'Africans' or 'Europeans' in such a general way, so please do not lump the citizens of North America into a single box that has been created largely by the media.

Having said that!

Playing Hockey for Fun and Fitness - The NHL Players Association
A Beginners Guide to Performing Live - Milli Vanilli (Ed. Ashley Simpson)
Where's Willy? - John Bobbit

Kookamoor said:
Playing Hockey for Fun and Fitness - The NHL Players Association
A Beginners Guide to Performing Live - Milli Vanilli (Ed. Ashley Simpson)
Where's Willy? - John Bobbit

I don't get the first one, but lol at the other two! :D

I wrote North America on purpose as to include both citizens of the United states of America and Canadians because they have had the same way of using the word "liberal" from what I've seen. Is that incorrect?

Although I keep forgetting that North America also includes Greenland, Mexico and possibly countries in Central America.

How about?

Key to long lasting marriage - Britney Spears
101 quick non-vegetarian recipes - Maneka Gandhi
Shopping guide for leather items - People For Animals

:D

sanyuja said:
LOL! Thats one book that we all are dying to see! :D
Well the reason it's not coming out is that they haven't found anything big enough to show his entire ass... But be warned they just might find it at some point.

If they turned "My Ass, a Life in Pictures" by Phil T into an IMAX movie would it fit on screen :eek:

Back on topic:

"Balance Your Budget" by G.W. Bush

"1001 Things You Can Do With Cigars" by Bill Clinton

Back