• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

born again member

GeoffNelder

It's been so long since I've been here.

Although I am mainly a writer and editor, I belong to several book groups, both real life and online so I really qualify as a reader. I also recieve mostly science fiction and fantasy books from publishers to review.

I live in Chester, UK and travel throughout Europe and especially the Mediterranean to write, cycle and relax.

Looking forward to re-visiting this forum and see what you all are getting up to.
Geoff

Huge welcome back, Geoff!
Old names are good to see and always welcome in my book.
Cheers :flowers:
And let's hear from you,
Peder

It's been so long since I've been here.

Although I am mainly a writer and editor, I belong to several book groups, both real life and online so I really qualify as a reader. I also recieve mostly science fiction and fantasy books from publishers to review.

I live in Chester, UK and travel throughout Europe and especially the Mediterranean to write, cycle and relax.

Looking forward to re-visiting this forum and see what you all are getting up to.
Geoff

You nearly gave me a heart attack man.

Welcome back, I havn't been on for a while either. An email in my inbox brought me back here so thought I would check it out and see whats changed.

Back