• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Breakfast

muggle

A two part question:

1. What do you normally have for breakfast?

2. What is your favorite breakfast food?

1. What do you normally have for breakfast? I try to have a wide variety of foods for breakfast, otherwise I have no appetite for the same thing over and over and over...

2. What is your favorite breakfast food? I have no real favorite, I'll eat just about anything for breakfast.

At work I usually have a banana, and a package of Pop-Tarts or possibly, to break things up, a bagel with either cream cheese or peanut butter on it....

Prefered breakfast:

French Toast made with thick, homemade bread covered in melted butter and maple syrup, bacon, hash brown's and/or grits, coffee, and a large orange juice.....yummy yummy......

1. Bread with jam or peanut butter or cheese, hot tea or milk tea or plain water. That's what I normally have and somtimes if I'm lucky I can include bananas, yoghurt, apples, or hot chocolate.

2. My ideal breakfast will be a mug of luke-warm milk, oatmeal or cornflakes with variety of berries or any fruits.

muggle said:
1. What do you normally have for breakfast?

2. What is your favorite breakfast food?
1. Muesli

2. Steak, hash browns (the cut-up potato variety) with bacon and onion fryed in a pan, and poached eggs on toast (with a good dollop of tomato sauce). I also love a good continental breakfast buffet with cereal, yogurt and fresh fruit, and on a plane or when the eggs aren't fresh I'll choose the latter.

no grits are like oatmeal i believe.

1. coffee, water, poached eggs on one slice of multigrain bread, fruit

2. steak rare, and eggs bennie from the rogue, a bar back home. crantini. coffee.

no no no no no.......grits are not potatoes..... :(

grits are from corn....it's the very heart of the corn kernal...

grits look like lightly watery mashed potatoes from afar, but are completely different.....and great with melted butter, salt and pepper.....

phil_t said:
The cut-up potato hash browns are the thing that people call grits, yes?

Phil

No grits are a hot ceral made with corn meal, and are very yummy.

!. coffee, juice, yogart & granola

2. Country fried steak, sunnyside up, hasbrowns smothered and grits with lots of butter :eek:

Back