• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Breakfast

i do like the soft squishy buns from the steam. we have gas stations called irvings, they are called mainways in parts of the states, that sell these steamed hot dogs/buns, 2 for a dollar i think. there can be nothing good or wholesome about them, but they are delicious.

No, I try not too but being the attentive cook that I am I have came to the kitchen a few times to see all the water gone and wrinkly beef jerky looking thinks in my pan :eek: my cats seem to like them that way.

leckert said:
(and, to say cornbread is a little misleading. The batter of a corndog does taste a little different than cornbread.)
Don't worry - I don't know what cornbread is anyway :D ;) I know what you are talking about - we have them here too, but we're normal and just call them hotdogs :p

corndog=good! (w/mustard!)
Mustard?! That's crazy - nothing but tomato or steak sauce :D

Motokid said:
true leckert.....but leave the cheese off too....my dogs are best served with ketchup (catsup), mustard, pickle relish, and chopped onion.....
I didn't think that there was a difference between tomato sauce and ketchup? :confused:

I was really surprised to see how much stuff you put on your American hotdogs :eek: Here people just have tomato sauce, mustard and cheese mainly. I dislike mustard so I keep it off.

Ronny said:
Yep Leckert, I boil mine too.
Me too - but I wait until they split to take them out. Much nicer that way :D

i wish i could eat something in the morning without feeling nauseas. i'm usually hungry/starving by 8:30. i could sneak in breakfast if i could stomach making a sandwich in the morning. yeh, its hard to make a sandwich for lunch sometimes.

I love, love, love food. Just wanted to get that out there. :D

And, Monkey Catcher, if you ever get a chance try a Chili Cheese Dog! Hotdog American style with chili and nacho cheese on it... mmmm. heart attack on a bun.

KristoCat said:
I love, love, love food. Just wanted to get that out there. :D

And, Monkey Catcher, if you ever get a chance try a Chili Cheese Dog! Hotdog American style with chili and nacho cheese on it... mmmm. heart attack on a bun.

The chili and nacho cheese hotdog sounds good!.:)

Ohh, yes. It was quite good. There's a little place on my campus run by this one guy, who makes very good chili cheese dogs (the trick is to somehow figure out when the place is open!)

Back