• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Brian Keene: The Rising

seanzee

I love this book and its sequel City of the Dead. I just wanted to talk with others who also likeed this book.
FYI- i'm a 16 year old male from illinois.:D

It, and it's sequel, are both great zombie books. You should also check out Dead Sea, which is damn good as well.

Mo, do you have any idea where it will be available ? The pricing on the publishers webpage is ridiculous, plus, I've never heard of this author.

I am not sure exactly when or where it will be available. I will keep checking though. The book is about the size of the box that a comp disc comes in. Much bigger than I expected. I also would not recommend it for young readers as it does contain language and graphic violence. I paid $40 for World War Z and was disappointed. Found myself skipping through pages just trying to finish it. After reading this, I now call it World War ZZZZZZ.

Oh, forgot to mention that the book is also NOT a mass market paperback so it is of better quality.

Back