• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bulldozergirl is a Fraud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewC

Hi, I'm AndrewC, and i like books, but before i go off looking for some quality comedy to read i want to tell you that recently registered member Bulldozergirl is only here to one day turn around and cause trouble.

Her being "banned from several [forums] also because I become abusive when stretched" is her nice way of saying

"Actually I'm quite a famous troll.

I usually post in forums for a long time, and establish myself as a normal forumer.. share ideas.. etc, and then I slowly start to troll and gradually increase the frequency and degree of my trolling, so people become baffled since I'm already an established and long-time member.

My crap is then allowed to stay on the board because people think it's only a phase, but then they're suprised that it never ends.. until in the end they become so confused about it and pissed off, that they brig me. Then I start complaining about maltreatment and try to frame some members which I goad and then accuse of goading, and I laugh at the mess that happens and the silliness of the situation. When I get bored, I ask for a ban.
"
written here: POST #68

You may well get many hundreds of decent posts from here, just be ready not to muck around with her when she gets nasty.

Thanks

I am a Pillar of Truth and I feel it is important to let you know the "real" BulldozerGirl. Therefore I have PMed the moderators of this forum

And why is it that three people that apparently don't know each other living in different parts of the country/world all at the same time appear on a single forum at exactly the same time and all express the same feelings regarding Bulldozer girl?

Can you explain me that?

Listen carefully:

We

All

Come

From

the

last

forum

she

pulled

this

stunt

on

culminating

in

her

banning

but

one

day

ago.

Now i see you're a moderator i will afford you more respect!!

She just 'finished' he latest execution of this stunt at the site linked above, www.skyscrapercity.com, where myself and smiler (though he is under a different name there, to protect himself from bulldozer girl!) and i guess pillar of truth.

Listen, we don't mean to tell you your business, we're just a bit miffed at the way she acted over the last week and have given you this warning.

Take it or ignore, we don't particularly care now, shes out of our hair.

Well it seems to me that she deserves the same respect as anyone else on this forum. Her statement about being a famous troll seemed more sarcastic than anything to me. She hasn't posted very much here, but what she did didn't seem threatening or fake. And at least she didn't follow you guys off to a new forum to cause trouble, destroy her reputation, and patronize one of our moderators in the process.

So who is the one causing the most trouble? And who should we be wary of again?

So what -- are you others following Bulldozergirl around from place to place to flame her and try to make the rest of us take sides against her from the get-go?

Sorry, won't play. :mad: We're capable of defending ourselves nicely. Be nice, the rest of you, or go away.

Welcome, Bulldozergirl! What have you read lately besides the newspaper and textbooks?

SillyWabbit said:
Can you explain me that?

Oh, my goodness, Sillywabbit! I just noticed that too! You're a MODERATOR now! :eek: Whatever will my penguins do...? Don't you DARE ban them to live with Ou be! :rolleyes:

I'm inclined to agree with you and Dele. I won't judge her. She is innocent until proven guilty. She at least deservs a chance.

Cathy C said:
Oh, my goodness, Sillywabbit! I just noticed that too! You're a MODERATOR now! :eek: Whatever will my penguins do...? Don't you DARE ban them to live with Ou be! :rolleyes:

you only just noticed? :D

You have been under the yoke of the penguins for far to long! Shun their evil power before they consume you totally! :eek:

I think Cathy lives in the haunted corner :eek:
I think that there are to few that have been banned from this forum.. how about a banning people randomly..?

Sounds fun! Let's start with the Google Spiders. They scare me! *shivers uncontrollably*

SillyWabbit said:
you only just noticed? :D

You have been under the yoke of the penguins for far to long! Shun their evil power before they consume you totally! :eek:

NEVER! NEVER will I give up my soft and fluffy penguins! They give me strength!

(Psst--Didn't notice because I'm too infatuated by your dancing bunny to see mere words! You do know that bunnies are far more evil than penguins, don't you?? :D )

I'm afraid the mods online at the moment don't have access to this particular sub-forum.

However it will be closed when one comes online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back