• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bunnings Warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
banned?

whilst i can take or leave the stream of subconscious free writing, thats up to me, seems a shame that someone with an opinion has been banned for mildly putting up a defense, or have i missed something?

ksky

lol paprika

kskyhappy said:
whilst i can take or leave the stream of subconscious free writing, thats up to me, seems a shame that someone with an opinion has been banned for mildly putting up a defense, or have i missed something?

I think maybe you missed something. Did you read the thread that got locked? He was an obvious troll.

Mile-O-Phile said:
Aw, was a shame to see Not Edna be banned. :(

Darren is a bad man. He made Mile-O cry. :(

What the hell am I saying? :eek:

I'll miss you Edna......

NOT :D

RaVeN

Well, you know, dont make Darren angry ... you wouldnt like him when he's angry!! :mad:

Seriously though, that was a rather unprovoked attack on the forum - thats the first person ive seen Darren have to ban since i joined, i think there has only been a couple before that as well. I guess you have to accept this kind of thing will happen as the forum gets more popular :(

Phil

I agree that Not Edna should have been banned after that post. But, ya gotta admit, that avatar IS pretty damn funny. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back