• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Bunnings Warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Edna

Where to begin, where to begin... You see friends it is such a long tale, and only a sweet ear can delicately manipulate it’s pray into a simple but still lingering insignificance. Bold as it may be, no trouble is to be had when gathering the dusts of surrounding prairies and loose barn yards. Why then did it not have to be the only unmentionable truth that was also hated and then told and again hated. Hated yes, as harsh a reality unfortunately a truth none the less in itself. Grief may follow. Don’t hate along with the others that fry behind you in a line that does end. And it will end. Feel free. Say it with me now ‘FEEL FREE’. I want you to remember that, if anything. Oh and don’t take it to heart it’s not about you anyway, it’s about all of us, all at once trying to fit in and find some kind of excuse for happiness. Is it enlightening you? Are you afraid? Horror shock horror, swarms of fear and muck come flying at us all, yes at us all, together we can fight and survive but alone we will all die. Cattle will not save you now, meat is good and flesh has taste yet prosperity lay in nature of a different breed. Be it trees of wood or plants of smoke, earth has more in store for us than we know. Yet all are in favor of a pack rape. Bring your good lunch box so you’ve got something to sit on while you wait your turn. Vampire into ghost and now into dust. Again we seek the barn yard and I beg of you to listen. Traits that stay are never to be memories in the eyes of the beholder and are also most often misplaced by Kodak. It is in the brother and the son. ‘Let fever never take you from the side of one you love, until your love be bloom’. I don’t remember where I heard that, I’ve always liked it though. Oh and by the way while were not on the topic, the establishment here do a fantastic job and we should say cheers to them, I’ve never had to sleep in a wet bed for more than three nights and I think that that is mostly a credit to our fine staff.

I don’t believe you. I think you know and you’re trying to perpetuate this whole fan dangled agreement into some kind of new dishwashing detergent. And again I suppose you’ll be laying the blame on me. Typical, all I wanted was to fry up some bacon and eat corn on the cob. Does it always have to be about corn? Take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror, mirrors don’t lie. Jumping into an eternal forgetfulness that doesn’t end and I’m telling you it doesn’t. Losing all the irrationalities that come with being four strokes to the wind. Fun engaging on a kind of Hollywood stage that invites all purveyors to jump down the Calder sac and rape the first piece of road kill that they find. I don’t eat road kill. Jumping through hoops are we? Never a lesson that has been taught always one that has been discovered through self preservation and lust for the inequalities that make bullying soooo much fun. I think what I really mean to say is don’t hitch a ride through Kansas. It’s a small place and you can walk and see more than if you hitch, take water and socks and presents from home to give to the relatives. Take some meat still fresh on the bone. Keep the bone and make a broth. Broth to be shared with all the magical people in this world that aren’t trying to blow us up. So you see my friend I think you already know what it is I mean and are just too damn afraid to face up to the challenge. My pants are not green today but I have a top that is yellow. I do not eat sausages or McDonalds. Although I am quite respectful of Ray Croc and think that he did a wonderful job of turning the fifteen cent Hamburger into a world wide phenomenon, all starting from selling milkshake makers. Let that be a lesson to all you milkshake maker salesmen, one day you to may very well have your own crazed clown and giant purple blob to do your bidding for you. Never say Never. At the risk of sounding Indian, I’m not a big fan of beef. My shoes are falling apart and I have no glue. Sometimes whilst watching the setting of the sun I imagine myself not standing alone, It’s a nice thought. My name is Not Edna and I do not share milk based drinks.

this gets the award for the longest member introduction ever
ummm... introduction?

welcome edna. enjoy your stay!
:)

Not Edna said:
Where to begin, where to begin... You see friends it is such a long tale, and only a sweet ear can delicately manipulate it’s pray into a simple but still lingering insignificance. Bold as it may be, no trouble is to be had when gathering the dusts of surrounding prairies and loose barn yards. Why then did it not have to be the only unmentionable truth that was also hated and then told and again hated. Hated yes, as harsh a reality unfortunately a truth none the less in itself. Grief may follow. Don’t hate along with the others that fry behind you in a line that does end. And it will end. Feel free. Say it with me now ‘FEEL FREE’. I want you to remember that, if anything. Oh and don’t take it to heart it’s not about you anyway, it’s about all of us, all at once trying to fit in and find some kind of excuse for happiness. Is it enlightening you? Are you afraid? Horror shock horror, swarms of fear and muck come flying at us all, yes at us all, together we can fight and survive but alone we will all die. Cattle will not save you now, meat is good and flesh has taste yet prosperity lay in nature of a different breed. Be it trees of wood or plants of smoke, earth has more in store for us than we know. Yet all are in favor of a pack rape. Bring your good lunch box so you’ve got something to sit on while you wait your turn. Vampire into ghost and now into dust. Again we seek the barn yard and I beg of you to listen. Traits that stay are never to be memories in the eyes of the beholder and are also most often misplaced by Kodak. It is in the brother and the son. ‘Let fever never take you from the side of one you love, until your love be bloom’. I don’t remember where I heard that, I’ve always liked it though. Oh and by the way while were not on the topic, the establishment here do a fantastic job and we should say cheers to them, I’ve never had to sleep in a wet bed for more than three nights and I think that that is mostly a credit to our fine staff.

I don’t believe you. I think you know and you’re trying to perpetuate this whole fan dangled agreement into some kind of new dishwashing detergent. And again I suppose you’ll be laying the blame on me. Typical, all I wanted was to fry up some bacon and eat corn on the cob. Does it always have to be about corn? Take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror, mirrors don’t lie. Jumping into an eternal forgetfulness that doesn’t end and I’m telling you it doesn’t. Losing all the irrationalities that come with being four strokes to the wind. Fun engaging on a kind of Hollywood stage that invites all purveyors to jump down the Calder sac and rape the first piece of road kill that they find. I don’t eat road kill. Jumping through hoops are we? Never a lesson that has been taught always one that has been discovered through self preservation and lust for the inequalities that make bullying soooo much fun. I think what I really mean to say is don’t hitch a ride through Kansas. It’s a small place and you can walk and see more than if you hitch, take water and socks and presents from home to give to the relatives. Take some meat still fresh on the bone. Keep the bone and make a broth. Broth to be shared with all the magical people in this world that aren’t trying to blow us up. So you see my friend I think you already know what it is I mean and are just too damn afraid to face up to the challenge. My pants are not green today but I have a top that is yellow. I do not eat sausages or McDonalds. Although I am quite respectful of Ray Croc and think that he did a wonderful job of turning the fifteen cent Hamburger into a world wide phenomenon, all starting from selling milkshake makers. Let that be a lesson to all you milkshake maker salesmen, one day you to may very well have your own crazed clown and giant purple blob to do your bidding for you. Never say Never. At the risk of sounding Indian, I’m not a big fan of beef. My shoes are falling apart and I have no glue. Sometimes whilst watching the setting of the sun I imagine myself not standing alone, It’s a nice thought. My name is Not Edna and I do not share milk based drinks.

It is, cul-de-sac. If you are going to subject us to your rigmaroles, at least look up the words you aren't sure of.

Cold Shit

warm_enema said:
It is, cul-de-sac. If you are going to subject us to your rigmaroles, at least look up the words you aren't sure of.

A child to be blessed, we have one yes maybe two. A trip into boredom always jolts the senses just that little bit more when you add a little paprika.

Firstly I return the good day and hope that all goes in your favor quite swimmingly.

Lastly but only as of now I would like to remind the gentlemen of a pouch or pouch-like structure in a plant or an animal sometimes filled with fluid. As I’m sure the learned gentlemen would know Calder was an American pioneer of sculpture who created the mobile in Paris in the early 1930s and also produced immobile abstract sculptures known as stabiles. Unfortunately in the early fifties whilst living in Hollywood, the inspiring Calder drunk on a bender decided it would be fun to rape a young girl leaving a cinema. Hence the sac. I must apologize as I am quite capable of misjudging the depths at which certain humors will be understood. Please now return to your frozen pizza and Simpson’s reruns as the scheduled entertainment has decided not to show.

Oh and as a reminder to all those sports fans out there, God is all sufferance; here he doth show no arrow notched, only a string-less bow. I pledge that all is not a ruse unless a foul tongue decides to infiltrate. My name is Not Edna, play nice now as I usually hit my kids when they play up.

I stand corrected. I was wrong.

It still appears to me to be a maundering piece. There is a point in which the recondite becomes farcical. Perhaps tone it down a bit for us, mere mortals. But, what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back