• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Calling all Zune mp3 players people!

bookgirl92

kickbox
Uh... does anyone else here have a zune? if so please contact me with a private message on this forum website. thanks! :):):):):):D:D:D:D:D
i'd like to know what kind of music other people like to listen to.

Why Zune only?

Yes, Why only Zune? I bet the majority of the population has an iPod. No Zune for me, so I guess I won't be sharing all the music I have stored in my iPod.

For some reason, I foresee the Zune being discontinued soon. It doesn't seem to have enough attention...at least not as much as the iPod.

Yes, Why only Zune? I bet the majority of the population has an iPod. No Zune for me, so I guess I won't be sharing all the music I have stored in my iPod.

For some reason, I foresee the Zune being discontinued soon. It doesn't seem to have enough attention...at least not as much as the iPod.

cause i have a zune and i want to know how many people have one to, i don't have anything against ipods, a zune is just what i got for christmas. that's all.

... For some reason, I foresee the Zune being discontinued soon. It doesn't seem to have enough attention...at least not as much as the iPod.

So little attention that I had never heard of them until reading this thread.

You'd think that we'd all read it in the zunes.

I'll get me coat.

I only know two people that own a Zune. From what I hear they are great but their aftermarket support is virtually nil.

Anyhoo, I doubt you'd like the music I have on my iPod.

i tunes and my computer.

also because with my new computer for some reason i dont know what, i tunes never works on it, and i just got this new computer one day ago i've emailed people on why i tunes wont work on my computer and they have no clue.

I never bought anything from the iTunes store and all of my CDs i ripped myself so the DRM has never really affected me.

When you say it "won't work", what exactly does that mean? Can you successfully install it? When you run it, do you get a splash screen?

Back