• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Can someone help me find info on this book

small_souljah

I'm a student and I need to do a book review on Last Queens of Egypt by Sally Ann Ashton. I have tried to look everywhere and all I get are brief summaries of the book like those provided by Amazon. I really really really need some help with this, anything info. that would help me write my review would be grateful. Please this is my last resort and I really need help, thank you in advance.

I didn't have the money to buy the book, so I didn't read it, and if I don't hand in a review I'm in big problems. I just need anything that would help me other than gettin a zero

I've had a look online and found nothing indicative of its content other then the publisher's blurb.

small_souljah said:
I didn't have the money to buy the book, so I didn't read it

And you couldn't ask another student in the same course/class for their copy? Or look in a local library? It's only £10/$20 on Amazon - how could you not have enough money?

I just need anything that would help me other than gettin a zero

I tried. :)

Sheesh, Mile, lay off him, will 'ya? Who died and made you head principle of the world!

Like you read everything you had to read when you were in college.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
Sheesh, Mile, lay off him, will 'ya? Who died and made you head principle of the world!

I'm not getting stuck in. I'm suggesting ways of getting the book. :confused:

Like you read everything you had to read when you were in college.

Like I went to college. :D

Oh come on!

And you couldn't ask another student in the same course/class for their copy? Or look in a local library? It's only £10/$20 on Amazon - how could you not have enough money?
That's a big pointed finger, right there!

Cheers, Martin :cool:

I don't have a credit card and don't have access to one, and my local library didn't have the book, really if I had another way I would've used it but I don't and you guys are my last hope. You might think that I'm looking for the easy way out, but I really didn't have much options, couldn't even use the book from any my classmates (4 they need the book 2 do their own reports). Like I said I'm just looking for any help, I just cannot get a zero so if you can help me, please do.

Back