• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Can someone please help find this book ??!.

sammy78

Hi !

I need some help finding a pocketbook/book i dont know the author of the book and i dont know the title either .
This is what know/remember about the book :
The book cover of the book has picture of a very serious/solemn looking man
(white man with a crew cut or very very short hair he looks like he is a soldier or something like that ).
The story/plot that i can remember is about this man that infiltrates a terrorist network/group and then uses the "information" to be like a terrorist to/at the terrorist.
( i think its more then this man ( he cant do that alone?) in the story maybe a group of people helping him .

I really wanna get this book so can someone please help with the title or author ??
Please :)

When you don't provide a location (especially for yourself) it becomes harder to know what you are talking about as covers change - between publishings, in different countries, etc. - so giving a vague cover description without saying which country you saw it then it becomes too hard.

some more info !

Sorry i forgot to write that down .

I live in Sweden and saw the book in sweden .

And its absolutely NOT the book : SWIMMING-POOL LIBRARY
Alan Hollinghurst. :eek:

Please give some serious and good answers ( if you have any).

Ive been looking for this book for a long time .

Sammy, you being in Sweden it might be that you're looking for the second COQ Rouge Story (den demokratiske teroristen) by Jan Guillou.

CoQ Rouge (the swedish agent) infiltrates a German Terrorist Cell in Hamburg.

maybe?!

Nope !! its not that one either :-(

Nope !! its not that one either :-(

And i'm quite sure that its not a swedish author and i know its not
Jan Guillou .

Thanks everyone how has answered so far !

But if you can think of any other book that resembles the/that story i have explained or if the book cover resembles the one i tried to explain .

Please write answer here :)

Thanks !!!

Back