• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Carnivale

AbnormalButSane

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone else watches Carnivale on HBO. I caught the last couple of episodes from last season when it first aired and liked them. But then the finale came and I thought that was the end of it. Now there's a season two, and they've been showing all the episodes from the first season.

I was just wondering if anyone was watching them, and if anyone else is as ready for the new season as I am.

Thanks a million. :)

Rebecca Lee

(link)

Was the one with the fire the last episode of season one? Cause I thought that was kind of weird.

It's too early for season two over here.

Justin begins to broadcast his demonic message to the world via radio.

Lodz murders Ruthie; and Management restores his sight. Ben meets Management for the first time and is told of the murder. Ben then kills Lodz, restoring Ruthie's life- a life for a life.

Apollonia sets fire to her trailor and she and Sophie are trapped in it. Jonesy runs into the burning trailor to rescue them.

_

I've been watching Six Feet Under like a madman, and this show is supposedly even better - as soon as it's broadcast over here, I'm watching.

Cheers

Martin said:
I've been watching Six Feet Under like a madman, and this show is supposedly even better - as soon as it's broadcast over here, I'm watching.
You could've watched it on CANVAS. I watched Six Feet Under when it was aired on Avro. Haven't seen any of the new seasons though.

You could've watched it on CANVAS.
I know, but I didn't realise what this show actually was before it was too late, and I'd missed quite a few episodes.

I hope Dutch television will start broadcasting it soon.

You're right about SFU, by the way. For some reason the pricks stopped broadcasting it - I hope they'll change their minds. Not that it really matters, because I'm buying the third season as soon as it's out on DVD (as I've done season 1 and 2).

Cheers

I just saw this now, but Sunday nights at 22:40 on 3 (NPS) the third season of Six Feet Under is being aired (last week was the first episode, which I missed of course).

Yup, I was flippin' the channels and came across it just in time, last week.

Was gooood, too.

Cheers

Well, what'd you expect me to do? Go online while the opening credits are running, posting in this thread which you would never ever read on time, only to miss the first ten minutes myself?!

I'll lend you the DVD.

Cheers

Martin said:
Well, what'd you expect me to do? Go online while the opening credits are running, posting in this thread which you would never ever read on time, only to miss the first ten minutes myself?!
Why of course! Besides, it wouldn't have taken ten minutes... Two at the very most!

:(

You haven't seen my computer, have you.

And by the way, you never informed me about Carnivale! So there!

Cheers

:) I'm so glad I've found this Forum. I was so disapointed at the inconclusive ending that I tried to buy the book today. Am delighted there is a second series.

I love this show! The 1st season really took its time to get going, but this 2nd season is moving along a lot faster and all of my questions from the 1st season have been answered. I love the whole David Lynch meets John Steinbeck feel of it. It's the most beautifully shot show on tv. I can't recommend it enough.

Caught the first episode of Carnivale today, and I really liked it. Any fans around?

By the way, how does one pronounce 'carnivale'? The american way, to rhyme with Yale and jail, or the French pronunciation?

Cheers

Back