• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Celeb Big Brother (UK)

Mmm. "Weird" and "deluded" are words that spring to mind. He said that he doesn't want to look like a woman, he just needs to look like he does... Yes, like a woman! :rolleyes:

I usually watch the launch show to see if there's anyone to make it worth watching, but there wasn't. Johnny Vegas had been rumoured, but I was disappointed. :( He would have livened things up! I can't bear to watch Barrymore.

Also, I must be getting old - I recognised Rula Lenska but completely failed to identify some of the younger "celebs". :rolleyes: :D

I have no idea who most of the younger ones are. I am amazed that the singer from the Ordinary Boys is in there. Very sad. How desperate is that?

Yeah, I became interested for a few seconds when I heard "The Ordinary Boys", because apparently they are one of Morrissey's favourite groups (their name is the title of a Morrissey song). I don't recall ever hearing any of their music though, so I haven't an opinion. He seemed nice (less self-absorbed than the rest) and was rather good-looking and cute though! :eek:

Some of them aren't even 'has beens'. They're 'wish we weres'

Who's the young lad from the pop group; Ordinary Boys is it? If he really had any ambitions of being a real pop star would he really have gone on this piece of crap. I watched for about an hour and that's enough for me.

blueboatdriver said:
Some of them aren't even 'has beens'. They're 'wish we weres'

Who's the young lad from the pop group; Ordinary Boys is it? If he really had any ambitions of being a real pop star would he really have gone on this piece of crap. I watched for about an hour and that's enough for me.

He's blown any chance the Ordinary Boys might have had of getting anywhere further now. I'd have more respect for the band if they ditched him and got a new singer while he's in there.

They'd still be shite though, probably.

Back