• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Charles de Lint

Gwenhwyfar

Don't know if alot of people have heard of him but hes a really good fantasy. He writes what they call urban fantasy. Alot of his books take place in a made up north american city called Newford. Really kewl stuff

Yeah, I have read him and like him very much. I have to say he is one of my fav authors. His prose is poetry in motion. Beautiful. I must get around to reading more of him. I wanna get onion girl at some point by him.

My fave by him is Moonheart What about yours?

I found a couple of these for 25 cents at the library, so I'll get around to them eventually. Tho in general I find urban fantasy of spotty quality.

I've read Onion Girl and it is great. I really enjoyed it. You always wonder about the pasts of his characters and this really sheds some light.

I love Charles de Lint and have read a couple. I really really enjoyed Forests of the Heart and The Little Country.

Back