• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Childcraft books

iris_book

When I was a little kid, I read childcraft books a lot. My grandpa bought me the 1993 edition, I guess that is the number. But when I went to college, my books are gone!!!! I don't know who did that, but I lost most of my books. Is it possible to buy some old books online? I know world book sell childcraft books but they are a little bit pricey for me.

Any suggestions??

When I was a little kid, I read childcraft books a lot. My grandpa bought me the 1993 edition, I guess that is the number. But when I went to college, my books are gone!!!! I don't know who did that, but I lost most of my books. Is it possible to buy some old books online? I know world book sell childcraft books but they are a little bit pricey for me.

Any suggestions??

Ebay, Abebooks, Cheapbooks.com, and half.com are good places to start your hunt. Also, use your phonebook to scope out the used book stores in your area; they might have old Childcraft volumes on their shelves.

Ebay, Abebooks, Cheapbooks.com, and half.com are good places to start your hunt. Also, use your phonebook to scope out the used book stores in your area; they might have old Childcraft volumes on their shelves.

Awesome. Will check it out.

Thanks a lot!

Back