• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Childhood Ideas

I thought that it was my fate to be a 'little person' (child) forever because I thought little people were born little and big people were born big.
I used to think that you would be walking along the road and just bump into the person you were supposed to marry.
I was told babies were made from a lot of love, so I thought couples who didn't have any children didn't really love each other enough.
I also thought babies came out of the mother's navel, as I couldn't think of any other use for it.

Billy said:
I thought that it was my fate to be a 'little person' (child) forever because I thought little people were born little and big people were born big.
I used to think that you would be walking along the road and just bump into the person you were supposed to marry.
I was told babies were made from a lot of love, so I thought couples who didn't have any children didn't really love each other enough.
I also thought babies came out of the mother's navel, as I couldn't think of any other use for it.
Haha.. all those are so funny :D

Back