• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Children's Book about living forever

east

I'm looking for a book. I remember reading it (or it being read to me) in about elementary school, which means it's a kids book and kinda old.

It was about a girl (or boy) who finds this family that can live forever. The family found out when a few weird circumstances led to the father shooting himself in the head and still surviving. One of the main scenes in the book is when the girl talks to the father on a little boat in a lake. He explains to her how living forever is a bad thing because of the circle of life, ect.

The cover had the lake and the girl and man in the boat. Help?

Yeah, it's Tuck Everlasting.

I remember that book being read to my class in 1st grade, and we saw the old movie for it too.

Anyone know if the new movie with that cutie who used to play Lucky on General Hospital is any good?

Yeah, it's Tuck Everlasting.

I remember that book being read to my class in 1st grade, and we saw the old movie for it too.

Anyone know if the new movie with that cutie who used to play Lucky on General Hospital is any good?

We just watched the newer one the other day. It's ten times better than the old one.

Back