• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Clear to see

Wabbit

This is a public toilet in Switzerland that's made entirely out of one-way glass. No one can see you in there, but when you are inside, it looks like you're sitting in a clear glass box.

View attachment atinypic_com_d9xc

View attachment atinypic_com_da0y

How great is that??? :D

Would you use it? I would! I must admit, one of the first things that entered my mind is thought that a lot of people must go there to have sex in the thing. :eek: :D

SillyWabbit said:
I must admit, one of the first things that entered my mind is thought that a lot of people must go there to have sex in the thing. :eek: :D

I saw that coming. No, wait, I couldn't have. :D

The thing is practicaly a work of art. Which, I'm afraid, is why it wouldn't work in the States. It's a spray paint magnet. :(

RaVeN

That is brilliant!! And you're right, Wabbit, having sex in that during broad daylight must be fantastic!

Cheers

Martin said:
That is brilliant!! And you're right, Wabbit, having sex in that during broad daylight must be fantastic!

Cheers

lol yup, it would be wild :D

I'm SURE many people have tried that out!

Ruzi said:
Nope. Though it's very interesting, seems like a good place to spy on people though.

As opposed to just, I don't know, watching them whilst stood out on the street ? I hardly think that people will be too concerned over a single individual in a crowded city centre, and you couldn't follow them if you were in the toilet anyway.

Back