• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

College

Libra

Well my book reading friends, my son :) has applied to two colleges.One french and one english. Friday his acceptance papers came for the french college and I was elated. We are still waiting for the English one which is going to take 2-3 weeks more but I \we are very happy:)
Just sharing my good news:)

To which colleges did he apply? Insanely prestigious ones?

Congrats! It's weird, the amount of anticipation that goes into it. The nervousness, even though you know he'll get accepted because he's a genius. Right?

Thnks Sparkchaser:)

To which colleges did he apply? Insanely prestigious ones?

Congrats! It's weird, the amount of anticipation that goes into it. The nervousness, even though you know he'll get accepted because he's a genius. Right?

No, not a prestigious one. I am proud because he is a child of Greek parents ,had no choice but to go into a french school system and finish with an average of 90 and do better then the french speaking kids:)

He is going for 3D Animation and Graphics...yes, not only is he smart he is talented.:) He had to go through extra testing.Enriched math and sketching etc.

Back