• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

come here baby!

ay, so your a holler! haha i am 24 too.... i must say amigo, you sounded like an uptight viejo hombre! uh old man....

que? no no no no
alright i be good now, i talk good. im sorry amigo. forgive the mexican.
forgive him god, for he no not what hes done....that be in the bible, jesus said it himself.

El Saomo said:
silly wabbit, are you a mid 40ish mother who is just stayin at the home, bored?

1.gif

i am:
so uh lets see here, lets talk. you got a girlfriend, i myself am married.
for 2 years. no kids, just the woman and me. her name is li, shes chinese irish.
very cute button, and uh how bout you amigo?

Well, glad you're happily married, Saomo! That's good to know!

I'm not married, yet, and I won't be for several years, because both my girlfriend and myself are still students.

Cheers, Martin

I'm in my third year, that's my Bachelor's year. After this year, I'll have my Bachelor's degree, and if and when I complete my fourth year, I'll have my Master's degree.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
I'm in my third year, that's my Bachelor's year. After this year, I'll have my Bachelor's degree, and if and when I complete my fourth year, I'll have my Master's degree.

Cheers, Martin
That's very impressive Martin. No wonder you don't have time for games. ;)

ay yi yi! nice, you are a smart cookie. my wife wanted to get her bachelors degree. she almost did, but she quit. family issues. we had to move. i wish she stayed in america, and got the degree. shes working now, and has no time.. ay

It isn't the degree that counts, man, it's the fact that she could, if she wanted to!

Cheers, Martin

true amigo, she didnt because of family. i give you high credit amigo, it takes time and energy to maintain the hours and effort into getting where you are.
what will you do after this amigo? or where

Back