• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Comet Hits Siberia causing 40 megaton blast

Carlos

Comet Hits Siberia Comet Hits Siberia causing blast 2000 greater than Hiroshima

Comet Hits Siberia Comet Hits Siberia causing blast 2000 greater than Hiroshima, well in 1908 it did on June 30 in Tunguska Siberia.

Heard it on the radio, 2000 times hiroshima! Holy bat blasts batman.

google search

a decent site with info

Initially it was unknown what caused the explosion, meteor, asteriod, comet, antimater explosion from a space ship, earthquake,

For a trained eye, evidence of the blast is not difficult to identify, even after 90 years. The power of the blast felled trees outward in a radial pattern over an area of 2,150 square kilometers, more than half the size of Rhode Island. In the hot central region of the epicenter the forest flashed into an ascending column of flame visible several hundred kilometers away. The fires burned for weeks, destroying an area of 1,000 square kilometers. Ash and powdered tundra fragments sucked skyward by the fiery vortex were caught up in the global air circulation and carried around the world. Meanwhile, bursts of thunder echoed across the land to a distance of some 800 kilometers.

Imagine the devastation if it had been Europe!

lol no. my avatar is actualy digital art i done about a year ago. its better bigger. its a naked woman on fire...its called the demonica!

yes im affraid so.....but shes alive still, she has this magical power to keep combustion in her system. i think its her evilness.

oh by the way, demonica is me, i felt like painting me burning, cause im weird like that but it ended up me just being some red hot demon woman who can withstand fire. comicstrip looking too. ;) thanks for picking out your fav part of her martin....

Carlos said:
Initially it was unknown what caused the explosion, meteor, asteriod, comet, antimater explosion from a space ship, earthquake,

Is that the blast that some thought was caused by Tesla?

RaVeN

Yeah, it was :)

And actually, it WAS caused by Tesla... just don't tell anybody OK? It's a bit hush hush. Can't tell you too much or the aliens will skull *uck me :D

I never run out of them. The aliens keep me in good supply. I also use them to clean my fluffy butt with. You want one? :D

No thanks, I've all ready got a hairy butt. :D

Oops, I'm late for my waxing appointment. :eek:

RaVeN

Back