• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Crash

I saw one of the Crash movies although I am not sure which... the one with all the sex at the car wreck sites. Does that sound right?

Geenh said:
I saw one of the Crash movies although I am not sure which... the one with all the sex at the car wreck sites. Does that sound right?
The one I'm thinking of is about prejudice... sex at the car wreck sites???

I have been meaning to see that for so long, and then I missed it in the cinemas!! I really want to see it.
Any good?
The trailer for it looked incredible!
I'll be sure to check it out
Lani

oh yeah. interesting in a what the name of god, kind of interesting. cronenberg is like that. anyway i'm hijacking sirmyk's thread. i saw the trailer for the crash he is talking about and it looks good.

jenngorham said:
oh yeah. interesting in a what the name of god, kind of interesting. cronenberg is like that. anyway i'm hijacking sirmyk's thread. i saw the trailer for the crash he is talking about and it looks good.
Way to "crash" my thread, jenngorham. Anyway, the Crash I'm talking about is great. Disturbing in its own way.

Ballard knew that one day sex & technology would merge, in a 'fetishized' manner. He picked the automobile as the symbol of technology that we have the closest relationship with. What he could never have seen was the rise of internet sexuality.

The other Crash movie was great too...

Back