• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Crime Thriller

NancyMayor77

I just finished The Scar, by Michael Weiner. The book was incredible. The author has a way with words and the ending was a surprise. If you like detective stories, this book is for you. You can read the first chapter at www.thescarnovel.com. If you have read the book, please let me know, so we can discuss.

Might be nice to put a few more entries herein to show that you're not just fishing for book buyers! ;)

I am wondering if this is for real. This thing is so poorly written, I cannot believe it was published by an actual company. It is grammatically incorrect and poorly written. Sometimes Reverend is capitalized and sometimes it isn't. I think there was also a typo in the title. I think it should really be called The Scam.

I am wondering if this is for real. This thing is so poorly written, I cannot believe it was published by an actual company. It is grammatically incorrect and poorly written. Sometimes Reverend is capitalized and sometimes it isn't. I think there was also a typo in the title. I think it should really be called The Scam.

Usually when somebody comes in and hype up a book with their only post it probably is a scam or more like spam.

Back