• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Cuddly Floppy Eared Pussies.

"motokid has got to be the most annoying, pseudo-intellectual, twat that ever showed his alien proboscis on this MB"

I can really feel the love.

Thanks for the mention.
It shows you really do care.
And since you care I thought I'd grace your thread with my comment.

You're welcome.

Billy Oblivion said:
Who asked your opinion you great snurk.
Hey, that was hurtful :(

I was fooling around about the 'Cuddly Floppy Eared Pussies' sounded naughty ;)

But if you can't take a small joke then I'll just stay out of your way.

Rainbow Girl: Keep well out of my way you snurk. If you come back here I'll get the picture of the dead cat out.

Dele an Honeybun: You still love me. But you'll never get to run your fingers through my hair.

That's been up there for months and you're the first person to spot it! A couple of people enquired about the last one: How To Kill A Mockingbird.
I'll have to think of a new one now.

I'm going on holiday in 88 days time; are your books available in the UK? I think it might be my sisters type of holiday reading (I might take a look myself when I've finished reading the 20 volumes of classical literature I take for the beach).

And don't forget!!! It's the bees knees at the Crossed Keys!!!!

Billy Oblivion said:
Rainbow Girl: Keep well out of my way you snurk. If you come back here I'll get the picture of the dead cat out.

Dele an Honeybun: You still love me. But you'll never get to run your fingers through my hair.
I'm reporting you.

you know Billy O. when dele and i take your children, she gets 1 and a half and i get 1 and a half, then we can run our hands through your hair, i think that's more than fair!!

Ha! That fooled you two hair crazed minxes!! You'll never run your hands through my hair because........ I haven't got any left!! Well not much. I'm more of the baldingly virile type than the hairy hunk. If Irene Wilde was still here she could have told you that but she's gone to a better place now to be with god (The Crossed Keys).

PS Warm Enema is god.

Billy Oblivion said:
Ha! That fooled you two hair crazed minxes!! You'll never run your hands through my hair because........ I haven't got any left!!

hmm...better no hair than too much!!! :D

Back