• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

curiosity awakening thread

mr_michel

kickbox
mr michel thinks for a moment and writes a first line, but has a second though and deletes it.
wonders if is better to write it as a question or as a proposal or in a descriptive way
decides as a description should be better
writes a couple lines on the matter and makes sure to add the eek smilie at the end of it :eek:

decides to add a few ideas and to end the post with a tongue out smilie

wonder if the guys and gals will get the intention of this thread
for sure jenn and honeydevil will jump in and participate, ricky for sure will see a window of oportunity to kidnap the thread, moto for sure will try it.
wonders if novella and stewart will find it stupid.
will bobby make one of his trademark remarks at some point
doesnt matter anyway itll probably will end in spam, or in a exchange between mods and heavy posters :p

mehastings said:
mehastings wonders if she got the point, or missed it completely.

i think his point was, that you don't need a point to post another thread. or he jsut wanted to be important. :D

nice avatar by the way. you changed it... :)

mr michel makes a comment on mehastings avatar changes

and decides to quote honeydevil
honeydevil said:
i think his point was, that you don't need a point to post another thread. or he jsut wanted to be important. :D

nice avatar by the way. you changed it... :)

in the nicest and friendliest way posible informs honeydevil that it seems mehastings got the point

and decides to close the thread with a funny oneliner followed by a big grin smilie :D

mehastings is excited to be the astute one today. she's trying out new avatars, thought the fractal was too boring and went for the faerie.

mr_michel said:
mr michel makes a comment on mehastings avatar changes

and decides to quote honeydevil

in the nicest and friendliest way posible informs honeydevil that it seems mehastings got the point

and decides to close the thread with a funny oneliner followed by a big grin smilie :D

oh well i can't always be right, right?
And do you always talk about yourself in the third person? that freaks me out. :eek:

The mod wonders what mr. michel meant by his comment about mods and heavy posters. She wonders why he chose to stick his tongue out at the end of that sentence.

mr michel explains the idea of the thread to honeydevil and decides to copy martin's style for this post

cheers :D
mr michel

oh come on, you guys are freaking me out.

@ mr michel: can you explain it again, except that everyone seemed to got kidnapped by aliens and only writes one sentence answers, i don't understand anything anymore. :eek:

The mod is getting mighty confused over mehastings changing avatars. She really likes the current one, but she thought the same thing about the previous one - then it got changed and she wondered if she was seeing things. It's not good for the mod's mental health.

mr michel quotes and kisses his favorite 1+ perfect mod ass

Ell said:
The mod wonders what mr. michel meant by his comment about mods and heavy posters. She wonders why he chose to stick his tongue out at the end of that sentence.

and writes a small criptyc explanation which in reality doesnt explains anything and disguises it as a funny comment adding a big green smilie at the end of it :D

She decides that mr michel isn't all that cryptic, but just likes the green smilie face. :D :D :D

She also decides that it's not nice to freak honeydevil out, so she'll stop.

Hey, honedevil. I'm still here. I got temporarily highjacked by a green alien, but all is well again! :)

dear mr michel,
i don't think i like the term 'kidnap' the thread so much...kidnap implies that i will steal this thread and make it about me..so anyway, i went to a really funny show tonight, the comedians name is dane cook and he is freaking hysterical!! first i had a fabulous dinner and this place called the roo bar....oh, wait, is that what you meant by kidnap the thread??!! oops, sorry :eek: .... :p

ricky said:
dear mr michel,
i don't think i like the term 'kidnap' the thread so much...kidnap implies that i will steal this thread and make it about me..so anyway, i went to a really funny show tonight, the comedians name is dane cook and he is freaking hysterical!! first i had a fabulous dinner and this place called the roo bar....oh, wait, is that what you meant by kidnap the thread??!! oops, sorry :eek: .... :p

*the aliens take over my body, helpppppppp!!!*

honeydevil decided that you are very intersting and that you have every right to steal or kidnap Mr. Michels thread since he freaked honeydevil out. :p

thanks honeyd..i think mr michel may be somewhat hungover, maybe even a little drunk still, but whatever is up with him, i wish he stop speaking in 3rd person....or being very sly as he is.... ;)

Ell said:
She decides that mr michel isn't all that cryptic, but just likes the green smilie face. :D :D :D

She also decides that it's not nice to freak honeydevil out, so she'll stop.

Hey, honedevil. I'm still here. I got temporarily highjacked by a green alien, but all is well again! :)

honeydevil thinks thats nice and was very afraid that you abandoned her and left her alone with mr. michel and his finger... :eek:

ricky said:
thanks honeyd..i think mr michel may be somewhat hungover, maybe even a little drunk still, but whatever is up with him, i wish he stop speaking in 3rd person....or being very sly as he is.... ;)

Whisper: tell me about it, he even got soooo far to write a pm and tell me i had to write in the third person... i'm kinda afraid of him, he gives me the creeps.... :eek:

Back