• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

curiosity awakening thread

honeydevil said:
honeydevil thinks thats nice and was very afraid that you abandoned her and left her alone with mr. michel and his finger... :eek:

yes, about mr michels finger....he seems a tad unpleasant with that big green finger doesn't he? shame, i though he was a funny, odd fellow and rather enjoyed the eye...honeyd...come back..we miss you!!

oh wait, maybe i should ask mr michel to come back..but perhaps we've lost him for good...*sigh*

whisper: i'm back, i had a kinda emergency... one of the people i visit got a sunburn and put vasiline on it, he kinda burned a little... i learned a few new swearwords...

well since mr michel seems to be gone for good and this was his thread and i have once again, in the words of a little finger giving man, kidnapped his thread..i am off..i will chat with you later, i'm sure..and to mr michel, wherever you may have gone...maybe we'll see each other again... ;)

mr michel LOL when he reads one of honeydevils replies and quotes it
honeydevil said:
Whisper: tell me about it, he even got soooo far to write a pm and tell me i had to write in the third person... i'm kinda afraid of him, he gives me the creeps.... :eek:

he says good bye and logs off

Kookamoor looks puzzled as she reads through this thread and wonders if the 3rd person gimmick can be kept up as it is rather fun.

martin would disagree as he just likes to be contrary. jenn wonders when did everyone start to write like her without capitals. makes mental note that she is trend setter.

jenn disagrees. she thinks to herself more love, less grammar. she also wonders if this is how mr. michel talks in his head.

ricky continues to read this thread and slowly backs away from computer and runs screaming from the room...

Martin dosn't think so. Martin thinks mr_michel thinks in spanish. Martin believes he must think Olé a lot.

Cheers

jenn is surprised that ricky finally caught on. a little bit too much reefer madness back in the day has left ricky's brain addled.

novella reads comment on judgmental nature. Thinks to self a dark and dangerous thought. Decides to spare mr_m. Lays down word-sword. Thinks a bit more. Itchy fingers creep to keyboard and type: what an intriguing portrait of this dysfunctional society we have here.

jenngorham said:
jenn is surprised that ricky finally caught on. a little bit too much reefer madness back in the day has left ricky's brain addled.

ricky thinks that despite ricky's younger days, it doesn't affect how ricky thinks---wait, how'd i get here?

ricky doesn't realize that she is actually having an acid flashback and is not really logged onto the book forum.

(jenn is taking huge liberties with ricky's past and should ricky take offence, jenn will cease and desist. jenn is, as always, just kidding.)

Back