• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

curiosity awakening thread

jenn agrees to star but only if she can play roscoe p coltrane. she has always wanted a dog named flash. she has no interest in starring in a movie with jessica simpson, who jenn feels is a vapid life sucking blonde who's only claim to fame is not realizing that tuna is indeed a fish.
jenn thinks to herself how unfortunate it was to have to wax rk entirely and leaves a heart shape pierced by a banana on his chest. she puts on a little dave, sighs that she will missing the concert that ricky is going to , and cries a little tear in her beer.
she also wonders, will martin ever join us? perhaps if she sent up the bat signal and plays gwen stefani really loud he will hear way over in holland and wake up from his drunken, foggy state.

ow boy! this is some of the best news I've heard in a long time. given that this is all it will take for jenngorham to stop posting on the forum for one whole day, it's a surprise no one offered her a role in a movie like this before.

HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!!!

bobbyburns said:
ow boy! this is some of the best news I've heard in a long time. given that this is all it will take for jenngorham to stop posting on the forum for one whole day, it's a surprise no one offered her a role in a movie like this before.

HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!!!

oh hahaha you're a frickin' riot. way to spam up the thread. :p no movie role could keep me away.

i realized too late that i too had spammed up the thread by writing my oh so witty retort in first person.

you have a pretty serious crush on me don't you bobby? you always hurt the ones you love.

suuuuuuuure. don't you have kids and stuff? the backs of your thighs probably look like scrambled eggs. ha ha. yeah, I'm so horny right now.

bobbyburns goes to his room and cries since jenn busted his undercover a**... he also feels himself blushing, just because he hurt again the person he loves the most...

bobbyburns said:
suuuuuuuure. don't you have kids and stuff? the backs of your thighs probably look like scrambled eggs. ha ha. yeah, I'm so horny right now.

interesting choice of an olive branch this time.

cutitout.394.home_thumb.jpg

Martin thinks we should get Jenn to the nearest hospital - Bonnie Tyler has proven lethal before.

Cheers

nonsense, thinks jenn. the footloose soundtrack was one of the founding fathers of the soundtrack phenomena. it has done nothing but bring about world peace. jenn presses play on the cd player.....aaah kenny loggins.

jenn thinks oh come on!!!!! kenny loggins!!!! kevin bacon!!! jenn shakes her head. some people have no class. she goes looking for someone else to be her hero.

honeydevil thinks that kevin bacon sucks and is freaking scary, but since nobody is on right now, she keeps that to herself and will come back later...

mr_michel said:
mr michel thinks the evil monkey will always live on our hearts or in the botom of rk closet

more like on the bottom of his dresser where he keeps his whip, the leather clothes and the spiked heels...

Back