• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Curious

Marquis Rex said:
Would have been more flattered if you'd thought I was 27 from my picture ;)

Umm, how about you show me your pic on that place for avatar? :rolleyes: I am now crazy with tons of curiosity on my mind.

Take care, you 'selfishley' young man. :p

Martin said:
I can't believe everyone missed this.

Thea:

Lies:

Congratulations to both of you - I hope you had a good day, with friends and family!

Cheers

Happy birthday, young ladies! Thea and Lies! :)

True@1stLight said:
Thank you :eek: .....and may we have the pleasure of your age Crystal? :)

Well, I just said that there were some elegance in your, some of the postings.

You wanna know how old i am? Umm, come here, tell you a secret.

Yesterday, I slipped over when i was running down a grass ground. I gave myself a good laugh, and I thought I was only 5 at that time.

NO, no body was around. :p Btw, do you like Peter Pan? So you can understand why I laughed.

Regards, :)

Sapper41 said:
Bah 41, im glad im not ancient yet! j/k I'll give up the goods on number 41.

41 is my number becuase it was Ben Hur's oar number when he was a slave on a war ship! Also because it was my number in two seperate 10k races I ran in ( i didnt get to pick the number by the way) and my badge number is 410 and it has just always been around me for some reason....

I was really, honestly, surprised to know you are only 23. OH, that is why there is 41 there. You must look very cool in that uniform! *wondering.......*

Regards,

mr_michel said:
see? thats why i keep goin after the 17 year old girls :rolleyes:

And I think there is no problem that you keep going after 17yr girls. Age is not a problem, that is my point.

And good luck, Mr. Michel. :)

watercrystal said:
I was really, honestly, surprised to know you are only 23. OH, that is why there is 41 there. You must look very cool in that uniform! *wondering.......*

Regards,

Yes I am a sexy Mo'fo, but I quit and am moving, i'm hoping to get a part time job at a book store.

P.S. I also looked good in my Army uniform *wink*

Cin said:
I've been 29 for sometime now. Don't see it changing anytime soon either. :D

This is the route I'm planning to take. I figure I can stretch 29 for at least 8 years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Thea and Lies!

sapper michel watercrystal ,rex, and boby, i never thought you were your ages, i was totally of. especially rex, thought you were like 21 22. oh and raven i woulvd never guesssed it, wow, impressed. jenem, ashlea you too you sound younger, dont know why. everyone on hts forum sounds young except, warm enema, dont know why either. and martin too, he sounded quite older, but not old man older, wise man older. :) take this the correct way please martin.

watercrystal said:
Abulafia is above 30 or even older, very serious.

Maybe I'll come full circle by the time I reach that age.

Also, I prefer logical and/or practical to serious. I am certainly not serious. ;)

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone who gave them. To those who didn't, may all your birthdays be plagued by sickness and misery! :p

Back