• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Custom Coffins

The polished uterus cracked me up! I guess you start out in one - so why not end up in one? :D

lol good stuff

But I want a Viking Burial! I want to be burned in a great longship as it slides on one last burning bright jouney into the ocean as I make my way to Vahalla!

I loved the uterus too! I had the same thought Ell!

Wow, Wabbit, that's a pretty elaborate burial!

I'll settle for a burlap bag and a hole under a shade tree. After I'm done with my body, I don't really care what's done with it. I think burial ceremonies are more for the people that are still alive.

RitalinKid said:
I loved the uterus too! I had the same thought Ell!

Wow, Wabbit, that's a pretty elaborate burial!

I'll settle for a burlap bag and a hole under a shade tree. After I'm done with my body, I don't really care what's done with it. I think burial ceremonies are more for the people that are still alive.

i don't like funerals, it is so depressing and everybody who comes there wants to say good bye or wants the food!! and in the end everybody is fighting because your last will will be pronounced and the niece got the car she don't want and the daughter get the dying dog!! i think i would love to go to my own funeral, would be really funny!! :cool:
and by the way, the coffins are funny! i would like an audi TT as coffin!! :D

Back