• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

David Blaine

Lol - you'll be astonished to know I didn't actually try before posting that throwaway comment above!

Now just let me see... (breathes in)

[...]

Actually I just about made it past one minute! :eek: Still, that is less than three, like I said...

Shade said:
Lol - you'll be astonished to know I didn't actually try before posting that throwaway comment above!

Now just let me see... (breathes in)

[...]

Actually I just about made it past one minute! :eek: Still, that is less than three, like I said...

In case you're not back, in oh say....5 minutes, where do we send flowers? ;) Please be careful trying this stuff at home:p

abecedarian said:
In case you're not back, in oh say....5 minutes, where do we send flowers? ;) Please be careful trying this stuff at home:p
I know I know I'm going off topic, but here goes anyway!!!!

Apparently, you really can't kill yourself by holding your breath. What will happen is you can pass out, but when you do, your unconscious self will start breathing again, so you'll actually live.

Asthma patients, of course, don't have this safety net.

Please *don't* try this at home - I certainly didn't!!!

ds

mehastings said:
Now I don't know about that... What would Kelly Rippa have talked about all week if she hadn't climbed into the giant bubble with him? :rolleyes: God forbid, she might have started suggesting books again.

Get me a noose. I'm going to have to hang myself. Surely you jest....I hope:( Can she read?

drmjwdvm said:
Surely you jest....I hope:( Can she read?

Sadly, I'm not kidding. Kelly Ripa chose a few books in 2002 and 2003 for "Reading With Ripa". I am ashamed to say that I read a few of them just for HaHas. Now, I enjoy light reading once in a while, especially (cliche as it might be) on the beach. However, these books were total garbage.

Back