• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dean Koontz: Intensity

Lincoln Rhyme

Chyna Shepard has been a victim all her life. When she goes over her best friends house, a man by the name of Edgler Foreman Vess comes by to kill everyone in the house. Edgler does not realize he left one person alive. Chyna. Chyna figures out who Edgler's next victim is and is in a race with Edgler to see who will get her first.

My opinion: Edgler is an awesome character. Definitely my favorite villain yet. He is an adventurous homicidal killer;it as also neat how he used letters of his name to spell words and form sentences.The book had a slow start but picked up as soon as Edgler was on the scene.

My rating: :star5:

Of all of his books, Intensity has to be the scariest hands down. The scene where she is on the roof while the man takes out everyone in her home was just something else. Great review, I more than concur about the book. My favorite book by him though is Dark Rivers of the Heart.

Intensity is my favorite Koontz book so far. I've read his first Frankenstein book too. I have read nothing else from him though.

I have most Dean Koontz books and he is one of my favorite writers. Brother Odd, Lightning, Tick Tock and Strangers are my favorites. What I like about his books is that while they are horror books, they still have view that there is much good in world and the heroes are always very brave and decent people, and the bad guys always get what they deserve in the end.

I have read Dean Koontz's Velocity,which is my second favorite book of all time.

I hope this is better than that.

This is my all-time favorite horror novel! It's masterful. There was a made-for-TV movie of it, starring that curly-headed doctor from Scrubs as Edgler. I just wish I'd recorded it last time it was on!

Back