• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Debate?

Martin

I know I'm not supposed to get political, but I didn't have the chance to watch the debate last night.

Just one question.

Who 'won'?

Cheers

According to a snap-poll by CNN , it's believed that Kerry done himself some favours and a 3% swicth went his way.

The full transcript can be read on the NY Times web page - you have to register for the site though.

Yeah, Occlith is right... partially: the citizenry of the whole world infact lost. I don't know who you could put in their place though. Any suggestions? No? I don't have any either. Hmm...

I'll nominate Kermit the Frog for American president. At least he's a puppet that knows he is.

I assume this is your completely non-political opinion. I'll have to report your post if it is not. ;)

Cheers

I still think they should've voted in Pat Paulsen all those years ago. That would've been a refreshing change.

Back