• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Deception Point +please help me out+

monkster

Ok so I read this book for english and I need to find the theme and relate to something else (song, event, art etc), but i am kind of stuck.

For themes I was thinking something like,

Don't believe everything you see/hear
Not everyone may be trustworthy

(but what could I relate that too?

but again im not sure.

any ideas would be appreciated

Ach well, since it's your schoolwork, I'm sure you'll find the answers by yourself.

And is a school actually allowing you to hand in work on that crappy book? If so, there's little hope for education.

Um, yeah...what he ^ said.
You'll all be pleased to know that Sparknotes has apparently not heard of Deception Point.

Phew.

EDIT: But everyone's favourite masterpiece is there....

I'm guessing it was one of those assingments where you get to pick any book and then present it to class. With limits of course. I can easily see Deception Point being chosen over Rainbow Party which msnbc summarazies as 'teens planning for an o**l s*x party. Ummm....why is this in the teen section? :confused:

Doesn't sound like a very difficult assignment. Ridiculously easy, to be quite honest. Kindergarten work. Why do you need help again?

I went to a reading by Louis De Bernieres (a teacher before he was an author) and he complained that random school pupils now write to him, under the thin disguise of being fans, to ask him for help with their assignments on his work.

At least they were assigned a decent book, I suppose...

Back