• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Diane Fordham

Diane Fordham

Hello, I am a freelance writer from the Coffs Harbour area in Australia. I am passionate about writing. I mainly have written short stories for magazines. I love the buzz I get when I receive an acceptance. I get a lot of rejections too; they used to get me down, but now I use rejection as a challenge to strive to become a better writer. I have had my first novel, DREAM KEEPER, a contemporary fantasy novel accepted by a U.S. publisher and am so much looking forward to holding my novel in my hand - should be out by the end of this year! I have started up a blog to encourage and inspire the aspiring writer... could do with more followers though. I love to read.... reading helps you become a better writer! I am very much looking forward to becoming a part of this forum. Thank you for taking the time to read this! :flowers:

Always lovely to see a fellow antipodean. Hello and welcome, Diane. I wish you every bit of success with your novel, Dream Keeper, and for the future in your writing journey.

I shall have to pay your blog a visit; as an aspiring writer I could do with any and every bit of inspiration I can get a hand on. ;)

Hello Diane, welcome, and hope we too will hold your book in our hands!
wish you all the best!

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome and well wishes. Happy to read you're thinking about visiting my blog Fate - please let me know what you think :)

Back