• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dogs, Cats, Rats...What Kind of Critters Do You Have?

I used to have cats before I moved to Scotland. Now there isn't any room for cats, or any other pets for that matter. Sad. :(

And no, I don't have a parrot.

I used to have cats before I moved to Scotland. Now there isn't any room for cats, or any other pets for that matter. Sad. :(

And no, I don't have a parrot.

that is VERY sad :( I'm sorry. Living without animals is terrible and a future I'm facing as well.

Good for you Meadow! Undeniable but true that cat's are much easier to care for. Full bowl and water dish, clean litter box and all is right in the world. I love my dogs dearly but it's like having toddlers permanently in the house. Keeping them out of dangerous situations, keeping up with their pottying, daily corrections and separation anxiety...woooof

Our babies ... and yes they do get along :)

Butifull%252520boy3-002.jpg

DSC_5245.JPG

Awww Harry looks like our Levon. And last night I got my kid another young rat. Nice thing about rats compared to other creatures, you can add a baby or even adult to unrelated ones and everyone gets on fine.

Beautiful pictures Meadow!

Back