• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Donation Drive

Martin said:
Thank you.

And, by the way, thank you.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif
You're quite welcome, but you'll have to do better than this to get out of the doghouse for your "The smell, perhaps?" comment! :mad: ;)

Why would I wanna leave, I like it in here.

Anyway, would it help if I told you I got you a souvenir?

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Martin said:
Why would I wanna leave, I like it in here.

Anyway, would it help if I told you I got you a souvenir?

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif
Depends... show me what ya got and then we'll talk. ;)

Well, I've got nothing, really .. I was just curious.

Can you be bribed?

Or wooed?

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Darren, if its the sheer content thats weighing the site down, have you considered 'trimming' a few of the dead or redundant threads??

I know theres probably hundreds of threads in General Chat that we dont really need sticking around anymore.

Heck, we could make one thread containing all those silly links to games we keep posting, and then delete all the individual threads, if that would help.

Phil

phil_t said:
Darren, if its the sheer content thats weighing the site down, have you considered 'trimming' a few of the dead or redundant threads??

I know theres probably hundreds of threads in General Chat that we dont really need sticking around anymore.

Heck, we could make one thread containing all those silly links to games we keep posting, and then delete all the individual threads, if that would help.

Phil
Hi Phil,

No, it's just the amount of pageviews that we get. We've got plenty of disk space, but we get lots of visitors every month now :)

I've got a plan, but I don't want to say too much at the moment in public ;)

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far. It really means a lot to me and the site :)

Darren, I'll help in whatever way I can. You run the best book forum on the web, and certainly shouldn't be footing the bill yourself.

Thanks for such a great place to hang out (I never know where to put that sentiment).

I just wanted to say a big "Thank You" to everyone who donated some spare cash to the site.

Although the official fund drive has now ended, the donation link and other ways to support the site can still be found here.

Darren.

Back