• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dong Dong Dong!

WolfLarsen

Dong Dong Dong!
A poem by Wolf Larsen

She was as reversed as a gh-jik-lomp!
Flew like a used tire on a flying somewhere!
But she had no
Deeeroooonnng Klipeeteee Ding Ding Ding Ding!
And that’s why
Beeeeerooooooong dooopeetee Dong Dong Dong!
And now it’s
whooooppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
All the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright 2012 by Wolf Larsen

Now playing: Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop-ism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ResQ2qL77l4&list=UUw-Lz8gKEkwiEhO8L65UDmQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Ahhhhhh Wolf! I love that poem! It tells a great story and has me rolling on the floor laughing. I love the normal structure combined with the nonsense words and images. You really stretch the language and the reader's imagination both. And what an ending! Zowww-weeee!
Congratulations all the way! :flowers:

No comment on the postlogue. I stay out of inflammatory topics here.

Actually I'm not speechless - I think Mr. Larsen that your post is the height of absurdity - there are many people on the forum who post perfectly reasonable and intelligent posts and then there are your offerings which defy description.

we get what we pay ( sign up ) for

- someone once said that there are no new members who actually sign up on this and most websites where there is little to no real grey matter brain activity needed or required.

that was years ago; i think; but i'm not surprised; there's only so much that can be thought up as original stuff while everything else is getting lost among the static.

( by static I mean to say foolishness )

- someone once said that there are no new members who actually sign up on this and most websites where there is little to no real grey matter brain activity needed or required.

that was years ago; i think; but i'm not surprised; there's only so much that can be thought up as original stuff while everything else is getting lost among the static.

( by static I mean to say foolishness )

I'm not so sure about any part of that. As far as I have been able to tell, there are discussion websites with almost any kind of personality one might imagine -- sort of like people. The ones I have seen are each different from all the others in some major way. As far as this site, I suspect everyone here has their own opinion of it too. I wouldn't comment about lack of grey matter in any of them.

Perhaps rose tinted glasses may help or an off-the-wall sense of humour when encountering the really strange posts. :innocent:

YYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(Yippee!)

Back