• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Don't be gentle.

Martin

Seeing as some people won't give opinions unsollicited, I'll bloody well ask for 'em. Come on, you bunch of pussies! :D

Tell me about me, and don't bother with being gentle, I have a thick skin.

Cheers

Martin said:
Seeing as some people won't give opinions unsollicited, I'll bloody well ask for 'em.

Tell me about me, and don't bother with being gentle, I have a thick skin.

Cheers

big ego, funny, intellegent, green... :D

Nah, was only joking.

Just for the record, Wabbit's opinion of me:

Positive: funny, clever, honest, honourable, with integrity and you seem to be a good person.

Negative: You stink! OK, seriously... Moody, Sometimes too forward and brash/abrasive but that maybe to hide some sense of insecurity at your heart?
Cheers

so, you do feel somewhat insecure? :eek:

Edited to add:

Two qualities seem to outstanding from others, (I feel that way, anway), one of which is pride (or dignity or what sillywabbit said honourable), the other is calm inside. (or is that the typical British reservation?)

I honestly don't have clear idea about something negative aobut you. very manly, maybe?

Martin said:
Phedre: Ahem ...

WaterCrystal: Isn't everybody?

Cheers

i don't know, if tall first of all is that what i wanted to hear, but your choice!! :D
and yeah i think everybody is insecure at one point or another, so the only question is: how do you handle it?? :D

Martin said:
Wallowing in self-pity, how else?

Cheers

i expected that!!! act like you're dying always helps!! :D

okay now i have to violate your thread, and ask you guys if you could say something negative about me!! you forgot me in the other thread!! oh and don't be gentle!! :D

Back