• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Don't do this

Ever since I bashed "One Tin Soldier" in my first post I've been humming it in my head, and caught myself singing it in the shower the other day (those lucky neighbors!). So maybe I have to take back at least that much.

I also decided that Billy Jack might be tied with "Tribes" for worst movie of my teen years. I made my parents watch that one too - it's a good thing that I have no children, because I think I have some very scary karma out there after that....

ja9 said:
Ever since I bashed "One Tin Soldier" in my first post I've been humming it in my head, and caught myself singing it in the shower the other day (those lucky neighbors!). So maybe I have to take back at least that much.

I also decided that Billy Jack might be tied with "Tribes" for worst movie of my teen years. I made my parents watch that one too - it's a good thing that I have no children, because I think I have some very scary karma out there after that....

If we earn bad karma for the "culture" we impose on our kids I'm in deep dark hooey..I made them listen to all my old Johnny Rodriguez, John Denver, and Creedence Clearwater Revival LPs :D (among others)

Back