• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

E-mail Settings

Flying_Changes

Sorry but I have one more question:

Where do I go to edit the e-mail settings so that I don't get an e-mail everytime someone replies to my thread and what-not?

In your User Control Panel, scroll down to Settings & Options (lower left hand side) and click on Edit Options. Look for Default Thread Subscription Mode and select Do not Subscribe from the drop down menu. Scroll all the way down and click Save Changes.

In your User Control Panel, scroll down to Settings & Options (lower left hand side) and click on Edit Options. Look for Default Thread Subscription Mode and select Do not Subscribe from the drop down menu. Scroll all the way down and click Save Changes.

Found it! Thank you!

That's what I'm here for.

You might have to go to Subscribed Threads and unsubscribe from the ones you no longer want to be notified about.

That's what I'm here for.

You might have to go to Subscribed Threads and unsubscribe from the ones you no longer want to be notified about.

Oh okay...well it's just that I was getting a load of e-mails in my inbox and it was sort of bugging me. I don't like having a million e-mails in my inbox. I'm just weird like that ;)

Back